キーアカウントマネージャー/ Key Account Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
掲載日 2018/12/10 2018-12-10travel-and-tourism 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global accommodations product company is looking for a new Key Account Manager. This position will mainly be responsible for expanding business opportunities with existing clients. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a globally successful company.
- Achieve sales revenue and profit targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by maintaining and understanding of their business
- Cooperate with trade partners and customers to implement marketing campaigns that will promote interest in the company’s products and destinations
- Monitor competitor activities and implement strategies for tapping new markets, clients, and distribution channels
- Cooperate with internal departments to resolve complex operational issues
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience in the travel or a related industry is a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global distributor of accommodation products with over 70,000 properties across hundreds of countries, whose areas of expertise include ancillary products, wholesale online accommodation, and other travel industry services. The company caters to travel trade professionals, reaching virtually millions of clients annually. This is an incredible opportunity to join a modern company with future growth potential.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, トラベル, 旅行