Sales Account Manager/セールスアカウントマネージャー
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alessandro Foletti
A global technology company is hiring a Sales Account Manager to contribute to achieving sales target and improve customer satisfaction in the Japan market. This role is based in Tokyo and is suitable for a candidate with years of consultative technical sales experience and strong communication and planning skills.
- Conduct through market research, make cold calls, attain customer contact, and identify the sales opportunities for assigned region and product line
- Prepare periodic reports and regularly updates database showing sales volume, potential sales, and status of active pursuits
- Develop sales plans and strategy for active and potential pursuits
- Establish close customer contact to determine customer needs, and position the company to satisfy those needs
- Recommend product enhancements or changes based upon market feedback and increased sales potential
- Sales experience in the financial services, insurance, and utilities industry
- Experience working in the Geographical Information Systems (GIS), CCM, DMS, CMS, and/or ECM or related industries
- Experience in mailing, electronic distribution, and management of outbound and inbound marketing is a plus
- Experience in a consultative/solution sales role with a proven track record
- Strong sales account planning skills and experience
About the Company:
An international technology company that develops and delivers innovative solutions and products to a diverse client base across multiple industries and geographical regions. With millions of customers relying on their services, they remain committed to excellence and quality, keeping customers at the heart of everything they do. Their areas of expertise include postage meters, e-commerce, customer information management, and more.