給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
A global chemical company is searching for an experienced Account Manager with prior sales experience in the food & beverage industry and, reporting to the Sales Group Leader, develop business plans and sales strategy for accounts while assisting in the development of industry plans as needed. A degree in food science & technology, nutrition, or marketing is advantageous to this role.
- Develop business plans and sales strategy for accounts, ensuring attainment of sales goals and profitability
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate target markets and create pipeline opportunities
- Assist in the development and implementation of industry plans as needed
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Attend sales and industrial meetings
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the food & beverage industry
- A diploma/degree in any discipline; a degree in food science & technology, food and nutrition, marketing, or other relevant discipline, including sales, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Effectively bilingual (English & Japanese)
About the Company:
A science-based company with a broad global presence, this chemical company was established 100+ years ago and has succeeded on the strength of its innovation and quality. Delivering advanced products and solutions throughout the agriculture, transportation, and construction industries, the company remains a leading presence.
営業, マーケティング, ブランディング, アカウントマネージメント, 食品科学, 外資系, グローバル