給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
A strong salesperson is needed at a global consultancy. As an Account Manager, you will develop proposals for and build strong relationships with industry figures as you grow the influence of a leading international non-for-profit organization.
- Develop account management relationships with current customers to ensure that customers are satisfied with our current service; seek value added opportunities to increase interest and promote the use of new services for the company
- Communicate with appropriate operations staff regarding contact with current customers
- Independently prospect for new customers within an assigned territory using various telemarketing and direct solicitation methods
- Establish and maintain account relationships to meet personal sales targets, emphasizing increased use of certification for Japan as well as other CSA services
- Prepare written proposals of service costs for customers
- College diploma or degree in a business related field
- 2-3 years’ sales/marketing experience
- Independent sales generation and/or customer account management experience (telemarketing, marketing, sales)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database applications
- Strong organization, creativity and project management skills to plan for projects, events and conferences
About the Company:
A consultancy that works with a variety of certification and technical procedures, this organization is a respected authority across the world. Having built up a great deal of industry trust over its years in operation, this company now operates a large international network.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, コンサルティング, 商工業, アカウントマネージメント