Key Account Manager/キーアカウントマネージャー
給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A world-leading chemical company is a Key Account Manager to serve as a representative, act as a business manager, and oversee revenue management, price negotiation, and the supply of raw materials. The ideal candidate has several years’ plant related experience and strong communication skills, including English fluency.
- Oversee revenue management including EBIT, capital cost, inventory, etc.
- Oversee credit management
- Collaborate with operations and supply chain to ensure supply of product, coordinating delivery planning and production capacity
- Coordinate new formulas and material introduction
- Monitor order requests, maintaining close communication with supply chain
- Report to the global team
- A university degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ plant related experience
- Business, site, and/or chemical related knowledge/experience
- Fluent English (TOEIC 800+); strong communication skills
About the Company:
A global chemical company offering a diverse portfolio of products including plastics, chemicals, oils, and more. With sales in the billions the previous year, and an international workforce 100,000 strong, they continue to make strides and develop new sustainable solutions. They have thousands of jobs on offer across regions and continents, for new graduates to senior level professionals. This is a highly reputable brand and an excellent place to start or continue your career path.
ケミカル, 化学製品, 建築資材, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, アカウントマネージメント, サプライチェーン, プロキュアメント, 調達