給与 ¥5000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
An international IT group is searching for a skilled sales professional. As the Account Manager, the successful candidate will manage client relationships, maintaining CRM information and achieving account sales goals.
- Achieve annual account sales goals, development targets and other related performance goals
- Proactively establish and maintain a long-term partner relationship with the key account; identify key account needs and review their marketing requirements in order to achieve sales goals
- Coordinate with the field application engineer and product manager to provide valuable products and solutions to key clients; identify customer key decision making chains accurately and organize bids
- Participate in market research, competitor analysis and marketing plans; provide relevant constructive advice on market information exploration regularly or irregularly
- Establish and maintain an effective CRM database; identify key account demands, offer high quality services promptly for key clients and solve problems to ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels with no loss of the company’s benefit
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s preferred
- 3+ years’ server and storage sales experience in the IT and internet industry
- Good understanding of Sever, Storage and HPC products
- Japanese/English fluency in speaking, reading and writing; proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is an advantage
About the Company:
A multinational IT organization, this company provides a variety of hardware and software products as well as information technology services. Having experienced rapid growth, this company continues to expand across the global stage.
IT, 法人営業, 営業, マーケティング, セールス