給与 ¥7000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
An Account Manager role has arisen at a global chemical manufacturer. This multifaceted position requires a professional with strong interpersonal skills and prior sales experience to establish relationships with key decision makers at target customers and utilize best-in-class value-based selling.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at target customers (R&D, plant QC, manufacturing, etc.); perform needs analysis for each key person
- Identify customer business drivers and their true needs, creating a common ground in value proposition
- Utilize best-in-class value-based selling and communication skills
- Carefully monitor all customers and establish accurate business forecast
- 5 years’ sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and team leadership skills
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English proficiency (TOEIC 800+)
- 5-10 years’ experience in the micro-electronics industry
About the Company:
With over one million customers worldwide, this global firm delivers wide-ranging services and solutions across the food & beverage, healthcare, and education industries, delivering services such as water treatment, hygienic cleaning solutions, and more. Headquartered overseas, the company has built a solid presence in over 150 countries and offers exciting career opportunities.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, アカウントマネージメント, カスタマーサービス