給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
An automotive component manufacturer is searching for an experienced professional with automotive industry experience to join them as an Account Manager. In this role, you will build strong customer relationships, meeting the needs of automotive companies with the company’s range of electronic product solutions.
- Increase market share, revenues and margin within existing accounts and contribute to the acquisition of new customers in line with the core business of the company
- Understand customers’ needs and strategies in the short and long period both from a technological and market perspective
- Demonstrate the value of the company’s solutions in line with their requirements and the business roadmap
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers and prospects; act as the interface between customers/prospects and the company’s internal organization
- Bachelor’s degree in an economics or engineering related field
- 3-5 years’ commercial and/or technical experience in the automotive industry (OEM)
- Familiarity with the quotation process for OEM businesses and the vehicle development cycle
- Willingness and ability to travel; a passion for customer management and vehicle projects
- Business English (written and verbal)
About the Company:
An international automotive component manufacturer, this company is responsible for manufacturing a series of electronic components for vehicles. Offering products that are in use by both ordinary consumers and enthusiasts, this company continues to expand its global influence.
自動車部品, 電気機器メーカー, 営業, セールス, 法人営業