給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
A multinational travel services and event management organization is seeking an experienced managerial professional to take charge of business development as an Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make full use of your sales and financial skills developing an innovative international business model in the local market.
- Manage local operations, staff and office
- Monitor individual staff performance
- Coordinate sales and acquisition activities (in cooperation with international departments)
- Coordinate financial and accounting activities
- Produce weekly business performance reports; act as a senior representative of the company when receiving clients and meeting suppliers
- 2+ years’ management experience in a related industry (hospitality, tourism, events, etc.)
- Effective negotiation, problem solving and mediation skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office setting
- MS Office skills and knowledge of local accounting practices
- Fluent Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international travel organization that provides logistical support across a variety of services, this company’s major clients include media organizations and a variety of other corporate entities. With influence across a sprawling global network, this company is a recognized name in event management and travel logistics.