給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yusuke Genma
A multinational financial institution is currently searching for a native Japanese speaker with business English skills and financial working experience to join their organization as a Relationship Manager. In this role, you will use your talent for communication alongside your analytical skills to build client relationship strategies for an international company.
- Support RMs in originating business and deepening client relationships
- Perform housekeeping activities for client portfolios and financial institutions in Japan, including credit work, CDD/regulatory tasks, internal control requirements and other administrative works
- Act as direct sales support to Banker on all origination activities
- Support the banker in the account strategy process for each client by involving all relevant internal stakeholders
- Help articulate the overall strategy for each and every client; drive ongoing client engagement and constant monitoring of client performance by being familiar with overall industry business, performance and outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients and internal functions to drive revenues
- Strong analytical and marketing skills
- Professional working experience in a banking/financial industry environment
- Business English; native Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational banking and financial services institution, this company operates a large international network consisting of hundreds of branches across dozens of countries. With a workforce of tens of thousands and a broad portfolio of offerings including corporate, consumer and institutional banking services, this organization continues to be a leader in global markets.
銀行, ファイナンス, 金融, 営業, 法人営業