Junior Account Manager/ジュニアアカウントマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Peter Swinney
An international advertising company is looking for a strong sales professional to serve as Junior Account Manager, a role that will see you growing the client portfolio, interacting with clients, managing campaign calendars, and more. You will do well in this position if you have bilingual communication skills and proven experience developing customer relationships.
- Grow the client portfolio through opportunity identification, strategic client relationship management, and up-sell/cross-sell initiatives
- Cultivate client relationships with key decision makers
- Become a valuable resource for clients and internal teams on all aspects of the company platform and the programmatic video industry
- Meet/exceed client needs, issues management and resolution, and escalation
- Drive medium to large projects/initiatives, from inception through to completion
- Work with account managers to execute day-to-day production tasks (campaign set-up, launch, tracking, and optimization)
- 2+ years’ operations, client facing, or advertising industry related work experience
- Proven experience developing customer relationships and fostering growth
- Marketing and digital advertising expertise
- A strong sales mentality
- A great sense of humor!
- English and Japanese fluency
About the Company:
A thriving advertising company whose software allows some of the world’s largest brands to optimize their global advertising from a single platform. Their goal is to be the go-to source by delivering exceptional services and solutions across an extensive global network, with an emphasis on access to training and a commitment to transparency.
アカウントマネージメント, セールス, デジタルマーケティング, 戦略ビジネス, ビジネスデベロップメント, カスタマーケア, 広告