マテリアルサイエンスプロジェクトマネージャー/ Materials Science Project Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Morikawa
掲載日 2019/05/312019-05-31 2019-07-30 fmcg Kanagawa JP JPY 7000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent cosmetics organisation is searching for a Materials Science Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for finding innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Propose and evaluate solutions to meet customer needs
- Oversee multiple collaborative projects
- Communicate with experts
- Monitor new technologies in the field of materials science
- Coordinate collaborative research activities
- 5+ years of experience in industrialisation of technology
- Significant experience in material chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, etc.
- Project management skills
- Experience living or working in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent level English; native level Japanese
About the Company:
This company is a respected name in cosmetics and beauty products in addition to being very active in various research fields. With tens of thousands of employees around the world, this company is firmly established as an industry leader.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, コスメティック, 化粧, 化粧品