アプリケーション開発サイエンティスト/ Application Development Scientist
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント David McGee
掲載日 2019/03/20 2019-03-202019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading chemical manufacturing company from the USA is searching for an Application Development Scientist. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing applications for thermal and flame management solutions in battery for xEVs. This position requires frequent business travel to locations in Japan, Korea and China. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in the electric vehicles field.
- Develop understanding of customer needs and technical challenges in xEV battery thermal/flame management
- Drive the specification of the company’s offering in customer battery design to drive our revenue growth at these Battery and EV OEMs
- Work with global Auto and Battery team’s marketing and material scientists on new product development
- Participate in standard/regulation committees in China, Japan and Korea to understand technological trends and to influence the standard
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Sciences, preferably Electrical and/or Insulation Material Engineering or Battery Science
- 5+ years’ experience in xEV battery pack/module design including battery safety design, structural design, thermal management design
- Business level proficiency in English
- Business level proficiency in Chinese preferred
About the Company:
A US-based conglomerate that is currently one of the largest chemical companies in the world. With a long and storied history and a global workforce of over 50,000, this company strives to meet the needs of a diverse range of industries in over 90 countries.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 製造業, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 開発