リードリサーチスペシャリスト/ Lead Research Specialist
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tom Kiley
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-01 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 6000000 11000000 11000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global chemical company is searching for a Lead Research Specialist. This position will be responsible for supporting new projects and launches as well as the development of intellectual property. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a widely respected company in the chemicals industry.
- Lead scale up activities for new products and launches
- Conduct process research and develop new manufacturing process
- Solve critical supply issues with the manufacturing engineering department
- Effectively collaborate with global teams including product development, technical service and development, manufacturing engineering, marketing and sales, etc.
- Support intellectual property development
- Create technical reports documenting development activities
- Masters degree or higher in chemical engineering or chemistry with a focus in applied chemistry or polymer chemistry
- Background in chemical engineering, organic chemistry, or silicone synthesis is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Business level English with the ability to communicate technical information is a plus, but can develop with on the on the job training
About the Company:
An international chemical manufacturer that is leading provider of chemicals and advanced materials to customers across the world. With over 50,000 employees across more than 150 countries, this company is a true leader in the chemical industry.
化学, 化学工学, 化工, リサーチ, メーカー, 製造業, ファインケミカル