卒業生デベロップメントプログラム/ Graduate Development Programme
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Milan Dotiyal
掲載日 2018/09/19 2018-09-192018-11-18 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international pharmaceutical company is looking for talented individuals to enter their Graduate Development Programme. Successful candidates will work with the company’s global manufacturing supply division. Throughout the programme participants will learn to leadership, research, and analysis skills.
- Participate in this 3-year career path program with other graduates in order to develop strong leadership, research, and analysis skills
- Participate in classroom sessions and on-the-job training which will provide foundational skills for a variety of science careers within the pharmaceutical industry
- Enrolment in an undergraduate program for a science related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to legally work in Japan
- Flexibility in terms of location
- Fluent level Japanese and English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry. Based in Europe, their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands that are distributed all over the world.
リサーチ, トレーニング, 大学生、バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器