グラスマテリアルエキスパート/ Glass Material Expert
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2018/08/15 2018-08-152018-10-14 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international telecommunications and network equipment manufacture is looking for a Glass Material Expert. The Glass Material Expert will be responsible for organizing the development of strong glass materials as well as keeping up with industry trends.
- Develop glass and ceramic materials for electronic devices
- Refine solutions for optical materials for electronic devices
- Analyze industry trends of mechanical materials and make contributions to future technology program development
- Find suppliers for advanced materials and technology to support future product planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, optical engineering, or related field
- 15+ years’ work experience in glass or ceramics industry or university equivalent
- Familiarity with testing, development, manufacturing, and quality requirements of glass, ceramic, and optical lens materials as well as current industry trends
- Native level Japanese; Native level English
About the Company:
An international telecommunications and network equipment manufacturer, this company is one of the largest of its kind. Having spread rapidly across the world in its years in operation, this company employs a vast R&D workforce in locations around the globe.
グラス、ファインマテリアル、メーカー、工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア、電気機器