マテリアルサイエンスディレクター/ Material Science Scientific Director
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
掲載日 2018/07/093-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A top European industrial gas supplier is searching for a candidate with more than a decade of research experience. The Material Science Scientific Director will lead the company’s R&D projects. The work location will be at either Tsukuba, Ibaraki or Yokosuka, Kanagawa.
- Support existing technologies for industrial gas production, purification, storage and distribution
- Provide expert consultation on subjects including material selection for production of gas and liquid, functional materials for gas production, separation and purification and metallurgy
- Validate investments and job descriptions as needed
- Conduct research in fields such as low-carbon H2 production technologies, new H2 storage technologies and new technologies for energy storage
- D. in Material Science, Engineering, Chemistry or a related discipline
- 15+ years’ research experience
- Work and/or research experience at universities, start-ups, etc.
- Verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese (JLPT N2+)
About the Company:
This European infrastructure company has been a global leader in industrial gas supply for more than 100 years in more than 80 countries across the world.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, 研究開発