給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,400,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2018/06/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Work for an automotive firm with a strong global impact in a Researcher position in Gunma prefecture. The company employs a diverse team of researchers and other staff of various cultures and backgrounds, and offers a good opportunity for an individual with an engineering or scientific background to gain experience with a top international firm.
- Resolve engineering issues
- Maintain a deep understanding of traction, noise, and vibration
- Collaborate with multinational, multicultural staff
- Communicate cross-functionally, including staff in non-technical roles
- PhD or Master of Science, especially in Mechanical Engineering or Numerical Simulation
- Background in simulation or experimentation, especially in physics-related field
- Near-native Japanese; fluent English
- Ability to relocate or commute to Gunma
About the Company:
An automotive business, this renowned international company produces components and delivers services to its customers across the vehicle, airplane, and bicycle sectors. Headquartered in Europe, the company is a household name around the world.
自動車, メーカー, 自動車部品, トランスポーテーション, トランスポート, リサーチ, 研究, R&D, 研究開発, 技術, テクニカル, 物理学, 科学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, シミュレーション, 群馬