Technical Service and Development/テクニカルサービス&デベロップメント
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A large global chemical organization is searching for an individual with strong industrial science knowledge to join them in the role of Technical Service and Development. In this position, the successful candidate will support business growth in Japan through technical support and application development tasks, collaborating with a variety of teams.
- Support business growth in Japan and with Japanese auto makers
- Work closely with R&D, marketing and commercial teams to explore new opportunities and develop application programs to meet business growth targets
- Master’s or PhD degree in polymer science/plastic process/materials science or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant industry
- Technical background and previous experience in thermoplastic elastometers, plastic/rubber compounding and polymer processing including polymer extrusion and injection moulding is desired
- Strong experimental background in material and/or polymer science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international chemical organization, this company is a large scale company with wide global operations. Operating in more than 150 countries, this company employs tens of thousands across the world.
メーカー, インダストリアル, 自動車産業, テクニカル, 法人営業