給与 ¥8000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
A global telecommunications business is searching for an individual with a materials technology background and expertise in micro/nanofabrication technology to join them as Material Engineer. This position is responsible for the development and application of electronic materials as well as imaging optical materials.
- Develop electronic functional materials such as imaging optical material, micro/nano fabrication materials and processes, advanced glue materials, etc.
- Mold design and development
- Materials and components testing
- Work with domestic and production delivery teams, taking charge of material-related technology research
- Establish and maintain good relationships with material makers in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.
- Materials background, and familiar with at least one of the following: imaging optical technology, communication optical technology, micro-nano fabrication technology, electronic assembly materials technology
- A doctorate degree (preferred) in a material technology related field (PhD or community recruit)
- An imaging optical background
- Expertise in micro/nanofabrication technology
- Written and spoken English fluency; Chinese language ability preferred
- Some short-term travel required
About the Company:
A global telecommunications company specializing in a wide range of products including broadband devices, mobile phones, and more. This overseas-based firm is quickly becoming a key global player, making it an ideal time to join at this stage of their development.
ファインケミカル, メーカー, 素材, エンジニアリング, 技術