Senior Material Expert/シニアマテリアルエクスパート
給与 ¥15000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
A major telecommunications group is seeking a mechanical engineering professional with a long history of excellence in materials and technology in automotive, communications or electronics to join them as a Senior Material Expert. In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to guide material and technology development based on research and analysis.
- Manage mechanical material and technology development of terminal and communication devices, focusing on the solutions of key mechanical issues such as high quality, excellent user experience, etc.
- Analyse industry trends of mechanical material and technology; contribute to future technology planning and key technical program development
- Source advanced material and technology resources and perform trend analysis to support future technology/product planning
- Participate in conferences regarding industry standards in material and technology areas as well as standard draft
- 10+ years’ work experience in mechanical material and technology in the Japanese communication, automobile and electronic industry
- A deep understanding of the main properties and application of metallic materials (SUS, AI alloy, Mg alloy, Ti alloy, etc) and non-metallic materials (glass, ceramics, plastic, etc.)
- A familiarity with advanced material and technology resources
- Powerful information and intelligence gathering capability; technical planning ability based on product requirements
- Fluent Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international telecommunications and network equipment manufacturer, this company is one of the largest of its kind. Having spread rapidly across the world in its years in operation, this company employs a vast R&D workforce in locations around the globe.
マテリアル, 物質, テレコミュニケーション, メカニック, 分析, 市場調査