給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
A scientific professional is needed at a leading global manufacturer. As the Senior Scientist, you will manage technical communication between external contacts, regional business and the global headquarters while ensuring that products meet compliance and quality standards.
- Manage general coordination/communication with external contacts (act as a point of contact for technical items dealing with third parties)
- Gain technical information from external contacts to be shared regionally and globally
- Translate critical information into English if necessary
- Set guidelines to ensure quality and technical compliance is met for products
- Manage technical projects to ensure the delivery of projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical engineering, chemistry, pharmacy, biology or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience in cosmetic formulation or at a consumer goods, cosmetic or pharmaceutical company is preferred
- Understanding of GMP, quality systems and OEM management is preferred
- Good collaboration and team work skills
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organisation has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, this company is listed among the Fortune 500.
製造業, 医療機器, ケミカル, 科学者