テクニカルセールスレプレゼンタティブ/ Technical Sales Representative
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Aya Fujimoto
掲載日 2019/06/152019-06-15 2019-08-14 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An American chemical company is looking to hire a Technical Sales Representative. This position will be responsible for promoting the company’s products and providing technical solutions for accounts and end-users.
- Cooperate with the sales team in Japan to develop sales strategy and growth plans
- Maintain a detailed understanding of technology and needs of key account and end users
- Manage the selling technical service process
- Manage and develop strong relationships with customers, key-influencers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in chemistry or electronics.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or technical role or relevant role in electronics, telecommunication, or automotive industry
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent level Written and spoken proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A US-based conglomerate that is currently one of the largest chemical companies in the world. With a long and storied history and a global workforce of over 50,000, this company strives to meet the needs of a diverse range of industries in over 90 countries.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス