セールスマネージャー/ Sales Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント David McGee
掲載日 2019/01/15 2019-01-152019-03-16 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A position for the Sales Manager is waiting to be filled at a global vinyl products manufacturer. Since this position involves up to 75% traveling and/or customer site visits and occasional lifting items of up to 25 pounds, the ideal candidate should be able and willing to accommodate the physical demand of the job.
About the Company:
A global chemical materials manufacturer which is know for their vinyl products for industrial and commercial use.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, 化学, ケミカル, メーカー
- Prepare a business plan for the region and market and a channel management strategy including new distributor opportunities
- Generates and develops new end user business and supports distributors in line with the business plan.
- Travel with distributors’ sales people to pull sales through, deliver product and application training to end users and distributors
- Provides a monthly sales forecast by region and by product to the Graphics Product Manager
- Maintains up to date records of all contact details and activities including all end user/distributor visits
- Provides a monthly status report showing sales to budget and previous year. Update by region on trends, competition and key issues
- Contributes to planning marketing programs including advertising, promotion, marketing, research and public relations
- Experience working with vinyl films and pressure sensitive adhesives highly preferred
- Business level proficiency in English and advanced fluency in Japanese
- Skills in analyzing and developing business information including P & L, budgets, targets, forecasting, distributor terms and agreements, commission schemes etc.
- PC literacy in spreadsheets, word-processing and the Internet