フレーバーセールスマネジャー/ Flavor Sales Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Morikawa
掲載日 2018/12/10 2018-12-10manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global manufacturer of cosmetics and other fragrances is seeking an experienced sales professional for the role of Flavor Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for P&L, business/function leadership, and people development for the sales team.
- Manage the sales team with full account and business management responsibility to protect and grow assets for designated accounts
- Drive sales growth and profitability for key accounts with the greatest potential
- Develop partnerships with key accounts, including relationships with senior level management
- Manage all pricing negotiations and activities
- Monitor market and sales within the region, taking corrective actions when necessary to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ successful sales, marketing, or consumer relationship experience in the food & beverage or a related industry
- Proven track record of consistently delivering profitable sales growth
About the Company:
A leader in cosmetics and other consumer goods, this European company develops and manufactures products for a wide range of industries. With over 10,000 employees across more than 90 locations worldwide, this is truly a global operation.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング