給与 ¥4,500,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
掲載日 2018/07/173-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An industrial manufacturer is looking for a bilingual professional to serve as Sales Representative and assist in efforts to increase sales, develop new relationships to grow sales revenue, and more. A highly attractive role for a self-starter with a bright personality.
- Execute and monitor the sales plan, budget, KPIs, and action plan in such a way that the forecasted sales are achieved
- Develop business in specific market segments according to guideline set in the sales plan
- Maintain and develop contacts with current and potential customers and influential organisations in the PC business
- Cooperate with field technical service to deal with complaints and claims arising from customers
- Manage receivables and customer risk in line with guidelines and budget
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemical or commercial related studies
- 2-3 years of relevant sales or technical experience in coating industry – protective coating experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills in native Japanese and fluent English
- Working proficiency in office computer tools – eg. Microsoft Office Suite, email, etc.
- Valid driving license
About the Company:
A leading multinational provider of building materials which specialises in industrial coatings for heavy duty equipment, hardwood floors, metal panels, etc. With a century mainly focusing on industrial coating, the company is a true expert in the industry and offers top quality products and technical services.