Key Account Manager/キーアカウントマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
An international specialty chemical manufacturing organization is in need of a new Key Account Manager. In this role, you will work closely with major clients and global teams, developing relationships and supporting sales activities.
- Develop strong client relationships over time that provide significant input for planning company product, price and service strategies
- Deliver and/or participate in sales presentations and workshops to promote sales and sound credit management of allocated accounts in line with company credit policies
- Collect data to establish a database in order to obtain, update, maintain and evaluate market trends, product/technology applications and service needs, etc.
- Support material registration and relevant approvals to facilitate commercial sales with Japanese OEMs; coordinate new business development and communicate with key account managers in other countries
- Lead a virtual team; monitor sales turnovers, improve profitability and identify areas of improvement by analysing and benchmarking between accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or chemical/mechanical engineering preferred
- Familiarty with marketing and plastic product selling in the automotive market
- Familiarity with automotive OEMs and tiers
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, marketing or market development
About the Company:
An international supplier of speciality chemical products, this company supplies its clients from a series of manufacturing facilities across the world.
営業, マーケティング, 自動車産業, 法人営業, アカウントマネージャー