Technical Business Development Manager/テクニカルビジネスデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A large global chemical manufacturer is searching for a PPA product specialist with technical development experience. In the role of Technical Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will guide the development of PPA business opportunities and projects, maintaining high levels of market and technical intelligence.
- Identify and develop regional PPA business opportunities based on a deep market and product understanding
- Identify and steer potential PPA customer projects/new applications and manage projects until commercialization
- Provide technical customer service related to PPA: handle technical questions, give processing support, organize/participate in technical discussions or seminars with customers and support product sampling/customer trials
- Handle market intelligence; monitor competition and market trends and periodically conduct market surveys
- Liaise and align with existing sales and marketing industry teams; create awareness of product lines and sales pitches; act as a PPA product champion and secure knowledge transfer to regular colleagues
- Contribute to regular global technical exchange
- Bachelor’s degree in material science, mechanical engineering or chemical engineering
- 3-5 years’ related experience in technical development roles handling PPA products in the chemical industry
- Strong knowledge of PPA: product properties, product development, application development, processing technology
About the Company:
With a portfolio including plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.