給与 ¥3500000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Tamaki
Excellent opportunity to join a global food production company as a Sales Representative! The role requires an individual with prior experience and solid English skills, and primarily involves assisting senior sales team members in efforts to create new business.
- Handle booking sales to customers
- Manage contracts, shipments, and inventory on a daily basis
- Monitor food safety to prevent risk, and report to sales team including Group Manager and all concerned departments
- Work closely with Operations staff, and provide feedback from the sales side
- Maintain knowledge on beverage trade customs and product specifications, quality controls, etc.
- A university graduate
- 3+ years’ work experience, preferably in sales
- General knowledge of the food industry practices and standards
- A solid command of English, written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company:
A global food production company with a rich history and operations in over 60 countries, they develop, produce, and supply food, agriculture, and industrial products throughout all regions of the world, and strive to maintain high eco standards to minimize environmental impact in the communities they serve. They offer a dynamic, supportive work environment and are committed to helping employees develop professionally.
食品-飲料, グローバルカンパニー, セールスサポート, 食品科学