Key Account Manager/キーアカウントマネージャー
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A global manufacturing company is searching for an individual with strong communication skills in both Japanese and English to join their team as a Key Account Manager. In this position, you will have the opportunity to use your skills managing relationships within the chemical industry.
- Lead team to work coherently towards accomplishment of goals
- Facilitate collaboration among team members and empower team members to take ownership of respective actions
- Accomplish goals by identifying what needs to be done, taking appropriate action, and providing support and direction
- Provide regular formal and informal personalised feedback/coaching
- Work with each team member to develop a personal development plan
- A minimum of 15 years’ commercial experience in a strategic capacity to drive and influence key decision makers – 10+ years of experience based in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or business – MBA is a plus
- Proven experience in a managerial role leading a team or part of a management team
- Demonstrated track record in key account management experience with high level engagement to influence specification and discovery
- Proven experience in strategy development which supported the business growth and performance against annual business plan
About the Company:
A global specialty chemicals market leader that produces a range of advanced materials, chemicals and fibres. With over 40 manufacturing sites across the world and headquarters in the USA, this is a truly international company which has built a fantastic reputation for excellence and high employee satisfaction.