Sales Engineering Manager/セールスエンジニアリングマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Tamaki
A rewarding Sales Engineering Manager position has arisen at a global glass manufacturer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their outstanding English communication skills—essential for this role—and will be responsible for the sale of company products to assigned accounts.
- Facilitate sales of company products to assigned accounts (mainly consumer electronics companies and value chains) or territories
- Create and develop contact with existing customers, learn about their requirements, and promote company products to fill such requirements
- Provide direction to employees based on established policies and management guidance
- Administer company policies that directly affect subordinates
- Provide general supervision to lower level supervisors and direct supervision to exempt employees and/or skilled non-exempt employees
- Work as a team player; strong negotiating skills
- Ability to conduct visits within and outside of Japan—in some cases with the customer—to perform plant audits and review quality issues
- Strong English proficiency is essential – reading, writing, and speaking, interacting with colleagues in the U.S. and other regions (TOEIC 860 preferred)
About the Company:
A true innovator, this renowned consumer goods manufacturer has paved the way for 100+ years in materials science and produces consumer products that have had a tremendous impact on people's lives. Their impressive offerings are used across a wide range of industries, and they offer countless opportunities at every stage of your career.
マネージメント, 海外出張, 製造業, セールスオペレーション, セールスプランニング