給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
An international chemical manufacturing group is in need of an experienced sales and marketing professional. As a member of Sales, you will have the opportunity to travel to domestic and international locations as you build strong business relationships and marketing strategies.
- Perform sales and marketing for rubber chemicals, inorganic chemicals and semi-commodity aromatic chemical derivatives
- Manage the budget process and set targets for products
- Perform complaint management for products
- Travel to both domestic and international locations for business
- Bachelor’s degree (chemical, engineering, mechanical or electrical field preferred)
- Sales and marketing experience in a Japanese company
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English skills (TOEIC 700+)
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer that deals primarily with speciality chemicals, this organization offers a wide range of products to customers across a wide range of industries. With thousands of employees across operations spanning all corners of the globe, this company continues to be a major name in international markets.
セールス, マーケティング, ファインケミカル, 薬品, 海外出張