給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
An opportunity has emerged for an individual with sales skills to join one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies. This role is perfect for an individual looking to work in a multicultural environment and contribute to an international business.
- Maintain strategic understanding of the business through regular visits to customers supported by relevant colleagues
- Regularly conduct market surveys (market, competitors, and technology)
- Continuously look for possibilities to expand portfolio
- Support customer service actions and communicate with customers and colleagues when necessary
- 2+ years’ B2B sales experience in the manufacturing industry
- English skill (TOEIC 500+)
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with people of diverse cultural identifies, styles and functional responsibilities
- Good teamwork and leadership skills
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading speciality chemicals companies, this company is an industrial corporation operating in more than 100 countries. Employing tens of thousands of people worldwide, this company has significant operations in Japan.