コーポレートコミュニケーションオフィサー/ Corporate Communication Officer
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Morikawa
掲載日 2019/03/20 2019-03-202019-04-21 not-for-profit-and-charities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A non-profit group is looking to hire a Corporate Communications Officer. This position will be responsible for promoting awareness of the organisation and driving a variety of communications and PR initiatives.
- Plan and execute effective communication and social media strategies and PR activities
- Promote the brand of the organisation
- Keep good relationships with key media outlets and organise press events and briefings
- Maintain websites and other social media sites for the organisation
- Cooperate with departments and other stakeholders to identify PR opportunities
- Work with stakeholders to produce materials, reports, publications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, media studies, journalism, international studies, or marketing
- 5+ years of experience in mid-management positions in a government, corporation, institute, or university setting
- Good understanding of current trends in digital and social media
- Experience establishing strategic relationships with media both internationally and in Japan
- Leadership experience in organising PR events
- Native-level proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A non-profit intergovernmental organization that aims to enhance productivity throughout Asia by conducting research, promoting alliances, advising on policies, and many other activities.
経営, ビジネス,マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, コミュニケーション, PR