テクニカルマーケティングマネージャー/ Technical Marketing Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント David McGee
掲載日 2018/10/03 2018-10-032018-11-27 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international chemical manufacturer is searching for a marketing professional to join them as a Technical Marketing Manager. In this position the successful candidate will be tasked with providing business development support by implementing effective sales & marketing strategies.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategies at various customers and applications
- Build and develop relationship with existing customers and business partners
- Analyze market information for business development and propose business strategy to internal stakeholders
- Execute projects to meet specific objectives and market needs
- Prepare annual sales budget
- Communicate with customers in regards to the order status, delivery, claim, etc.
- Support other functional teams to meet business objective
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience in the chemical industry; e.g. product development, R&D, etc.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
About the Company:
A chemical and energy company, the organization develops a range of innovative material technologies that contribute to businesses in all corners of the globe. This global organization has leveraged its success to build a lasting presence in over 20 countries.