給与 ¥5000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
A global manufacturing group is searching for a talented marketing professional with previous experience in chemical or industrial industries. As the Marketing Specialist, the candidate selected for this role will develop marketing strategies to drive the further development of an international business.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to develop met to long term marketing strategies and plans including pricing to achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Execute regional marketing programs targeting segments and drive demand generation, pipeline health and new contacts in these segments
- Provide monthly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities
- Develop, communicate and implement effective marketing strategies in conjunction with other functions/departments to meet financial objectives
- Create and execute high-impact marketing communication materials that represent the global chemical brand
- Bachelor’s degree; chemistry specialisation preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in chemical sales, industrial sales, product or market management
- Proven experience and capabilities in regional strategy development and execution
- Analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently within Japan
About the Company:
A multinational biotechnology development company, this organization is a large global institution, employing tens of thousands of professionals across a number of countries. Providing a diverse range of laboratory equipment and testing services, this company is a famous name in the scientific community.
マーケティング, ビジネスデベロップメント, 製造業