給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
An international technology group is searching for an experienced marketing professional with leadership experience to take up the position of Marketing Manager. In this role, the successful applicant will lead strategic initiatives and business/market insight activities.
- Lead strategic planning for the business; take responsibility for developing and executing the innovation pipeline including partnering with R&D and coordinating other functions to develop and launch innovations
- Own market research including VOB and VOC, size of the market and customer segmentation for the segments within F&B
- Align with the corporate accounts team to drive customer specific value propositions
- Participate in ongoing customer interactions that contribute to business insights and results
- Develop innovative strategies in response to customer needs, competitive offers and changes in market and business priorities
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is preferable
- 5+ years’ overall experience in marketing (B2B preferable) including leadership of a country/market and a segment/product category; experience in both Japan and North America is desired
- A proven track record of delivering sales and margin growth results through cross-functional teams
- Successful experience driving innovation and product launches
- Chemistry background is preferable
About the Company:
This company is a technology conglomerate that provides a number of key services to various industries such as food, healthcare and hospitality. With a history of over 50 years and operations spanning more than 150 countries, this company is a solid service provider that is set to continue its growth well into the future.
B2B, マーケティング, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ビジネスデベロップメント