Business Development Manager/ビジネスデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
A global technology firm is searching for an individual with B2B sales experience to take up the position of Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the further growth of this multinational organization.
- Maintain quality relationships with current corporate accounts while simultaneously growing new customer pipelines
- Effectively coordinate the rollout of products, trials, surveys, new chains, contract negotiation and executions, price adjustments, equipment installations, etc.
- Prepare short and long-term strategies for the development of new business; work with the sales and corporate management of other divisions to optimize the company’s penetration with new business contracts
- Ensure distributor inventory is consistent with forecasted customer needs
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management, including customer headquarters, distributor channels and internal company organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales training or experience
- Extensive business-to-business sales experience
- Physical ability to carry at least 23 kilograms
- Ability and willingness to take regular business trips
- Full-time professional experience in food service, hospitality or grocery environment preferred
About the Company:
This company is a technology conglomerate that provides a number of key services to various industries such as food, healthcare and hospitality. With a history of over 50 years and operations spanning more than 150 countries, this company is a solid service provider that is set to continue its growth well into the future.
B2B, 食品, サービス業, 出張, テクノロジー