給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
Make the most of your full skill set by joining a global chemical company as Marketing Manager. To thrive in this role you should have solid knowledge of inbound product management principles and high analytical ability. You will perform a diverse range of interesting tasks from managing the assigned product line to evaluating sales performance.
- Provide product(s) oversight and management at the country level based on global product strategies
- Conduct market and business analysis to help make commercial decisions; provide detailed business reports in alignment with the marketing and product management teams
- Monitor growth and profitability of product portfolio within Japan and evaluate results against metrics
- Provide input regarding local compliance with safety and other regulations that may impact pricing and other related decisions
- Evaluate product performance in different markets and differentiate the company’s products via value pricing
- A bachelor’s/university degree in business, marketing, or science
- 7+ years’ experience in chemicals or a related industry business with a focus on marketing and/or sales preferred
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
About the Company:
A leading global chemical and materials company headquartered overseas that has over 100 years' experience designing and manufacturing rubber products. The industries they serve include transportation, environment, and consumer. This is a great opportunity to use your business savvy and apply your expertise at a foreign-based firm.
ファインケミカル, ファインマテリアル, マネージメント, セールス, プロダクトマネージメント, グローバルカンパニー, 化学