テクニカルサービスエンジニア/ Technical Service Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2019/11/272019-11-27 2020-01-26 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international chemical manufacturer is searching for a Technical Service Engineer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance to current and prospective customers.
- Provide product recommendations to customers
- Perform basic troubleshooting procedures for customers
- Create records of technical service operations
- Answer customer and colleague questions pertaining to technical products, applications, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, local OEMs, and internal stakeholders
- Manage and update internal technical databases
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering, machinery maintenance, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the offshore industry, or sailing experience as a Class 2 Engineer, or engineering experience for the marine, oil, or gas industry
- Knowledge of the shipping, oil, and gas industry
- Experience in condition-based maintenance
- Proven safety leadership skills
- Experience in main rotating machinery
About the Company:
This European brand develops oils and lubricants for various industries. The company operates in over 40 countries and has been a major player in the Japan market for decades.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, テクニカルサポート, フィールドサービスエンジニア