プロセスエンジニア/ Process Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2019/06/242019-06-26 2019-08-23 manufacturing-and-production Ibaraki JP JPY 5000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large scientific group is in need of a Process Engineer. The person chosen for the role will play a key role in defining safe and effective design and improvement of production plants. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Utilise engineering knowledge to drive improvement of plants
- Implement feasibility projects of plant issues, product development, etc.
- Manage optimisation projects
- Give support for large capital projects
- Record and provide updates on relevant information
- Assist with training programs for production and maintenance professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or above in process engineering
- Experience using statistical methods
- Expertise in plants and plant processes
- Understanding of manufacturing
- Fluent level Japanese (communicative level English is a plus)
About the Company:
A multinational scientific organisation with clients in a wide variety of global markets. Headquartered in Europe, its operations are supported by approximately 25,000 employees in more than 50 countries around the world.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, サイエンス, 科学