トキシコロジースペシャリスト/ Toxicology Specialist
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,600,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2018/10/083-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global biotechnology company is in search of a Toxicology Specialist with a strong understanding of crop safety. The successful candidate will develop and implement regulatory strategies from a product safety perspective for designated crop protection ingredients and products.
- Develop and maintain assigned active ingredients and products where required to meet safety requirements
- Ensure registration plans and timelines are set and communicated to stakeholders
- Provide AI/product safety dossier to regulatory authorities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers around product safety and toxicology
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline related to toxicology or pharmacology
- Strong understanding of safety assessment in crop protection
- Strong knowledge of the principles of safety assessment or experience in a specific area of toxicology
About the Company:
A European-based agribusiness specializing in the production of seeds and agrochemicals. The company is one of the largest crop chemical producers in the world with a focus on using innovative research and technology to help increase crop yield and performance.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, 毒性, 毒科, 毒物, バイオテクノロジー, バイオ技術, サイエンス, 科学