レギュラトリースペシャリスト/ Regulatory Specialist
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,600,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Louie Reyes
掲載日 2018/09/13 2018-09-132018-10-08 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global biotechnology company is looking to hire a Regulatory Specialist. In this role you will develop and implement regulatory strategies for designated crop protection ingredients and products to meet the country’s business objectives.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and internal/external stakeholders to make appropriate regulatory decisions
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of assigned active ingredients and products where required to meet regulatory requirements
- Set registration plans and timelines and communicate them to stakeholders
- Provide regulatory documents to regulatory authorities in a timely manner
- Develop and implement global and regional regulatory coordination programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- 2+ years’ regulatory affairs experience, preferably in crop protection
- Strong knowledge of regulatory principles experience in a specific area of regulatory affairs
About the Company:
A European-based agribusiness specializing in the production of seeds and agrochemicals. The company is one of the largest crop chemical producers in the world with a focus on using innovative research and technology to help increase crop yield and performance.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職, バイオテクノロジー, バイオ技術, サイエンス, 科学, 規制