Applied Technical Engineer/アプライドテクニカルエンジニア
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tom Kiley
An excellent Applied Technical Engineer opportunity has arisen at a global materials technology group. The purpose of this role is to introduce new products and processes at the Tsukuba plant under the supervision of the AT/QC leader.
- Introduce new products and processes at plant under supervision of AT/QC leader
- Complete batch protocols and ensure all production operations are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Establish modification for improvements
- Support production and AT/QC leader in efforts to establish and maintain newly expanded production units being planned
- Report regularly to AT/QC leader.
- A general chemical/chemistry background; sound understanding of the technical aspects of BU precious metal chemistry products
- Previous experience in production/chemical engineering/R&D or AT within the chemical industry
- Sufficient technical skills to develop and improve processes and products
- A positive, friendly professional with strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- A native Japanese speaker with business level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
This global materials technology company is headquartered overseas and strives to contribute to a more sustainable world. They empower employees to take charge of their career paths and with industrial operations across all major regions and markets, this is a great company to join.