レギュラトリーアフェアーズマネージャー/ Regulatory Affairs Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Morikawa
掲載日 2019/05/072019-05-07 2019-07-06 pharmaceuticals Chiba JP JPY 7000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A successful bio-pharmaceutical solutions company is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance of the Japan business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the Japan businesses.
- See that all company products can be sold legally in Japan
- Represent the company in specific industry associations and to KOLs
- Give insights regarding regulatory affairs so that innovation strategies take regulatory restrictions and opportunities into account
- Prepare robust regulatory applications for approvals as needed
- Work with and negotiate with regulatory and enforcement authorities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline such as biotechnology, food science, etc.
- 5+ years of R&D experience
- 3+ years of Japan regulatory experience for food regulations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A global supplier of innovative biopharmaceutical solutions, the company operates across a wide network of over 100 countries and thousands of worldwide employees.
化学, ケミカル, メーカー, 技術職,コンプライアンス