Global Process Manager/グローバルプロセスマネージャー
給与 ¥7500000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hisayoshi Shimizu
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Global Process Manager. This chemical company is looking for an experienced professional to join their team and assume responsibility for the integrated management system, provide support for site projects, and improve safety, health, environment & food safety management. The ideal candidate will have an educational background in chemistry, chemical engineering, food science, or other related major.
- Conduct IMS, e.g., external and internal audits, inspections, management reviews, software technical support
- Responsible for ISO 9001/ISO 14001/FSSC 22000/SMETA
- Work with purchasing and QA teams to conduct supplier audits to improve management for suppliers
- Assist with customer audits and authority visits
- Perform risk management
- A bachelor’s degree or above in chemistry, chemical engineering, food science/technology, environment, safety or other related major
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position at a multinational food related company (flavors, food additives, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (TOEIC 750+)
- Well-versed in PC operations, MS Office software, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company:
A global chemical company that develops and supplies cosmetic active ingredients, raw materials, fragrances, and flavorings. Buoyed by its extensive R&D capabilities, this company remains committed to creating the best solutions for clients across numerous industries. Their ingredients are found in a diverse range of products, from beverages, snacks, and sweets to bathing products, hair care, and deodorant. They are interested in candidates who are ready to embrace a dynamic work environment and work alongside highly skilled professionals.
ファインケミカル, 化学, 食品科学, オペレーション, 業務, サプライチェーン