New Market Development Manager/ニューマーケットディベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥7700000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
An international materials manufacturer is searching for a talented technical professional to join them as the New Market Development Manager in Japan. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with fluent English skills to take a leading position in the continued development of a global organization.
- Develop the composite market and provide necessary technical support with innovative solutions based on available capabilities/resources
- Contribute and participate in market development and planning
- Drive innovation implementation and development (product, application, process, technology)
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Interact with regional internal/external counter-partners (e.g. universities, institutes, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 6+ years’ working experience in a technical field requiring advanced knowledge
- 3+ years’ innovation experience with 1 year successful project leadership; 1 year or more of overseas experience is preferred
- Advanced material knowledge (composites) of processing, properties, evaluation/analysis and application (either glass fibre or carbon fibre composites; thermoplastics composites are preferred)
- Fluent English; German skills are an advantage
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.