Marketing Operations Manager/マーケティングオペレーションズマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント James Takeuchi
A multinational oil and gas corporation is in need of an experienced project management and project development professional. As the Marketing Operations Manager, the successful applicant will manage quality compliance, country marketing and competitive strategy processes for a leading international company.
- Manage the process of quality compliance, OMS, OD&I, streamline, NPR, ASP and other marketing related processes to improve the efficiency and standardization of marketing operations
- Lead and facilitate the country marketing review process and ensure that the CRM agenda is in place and that relevant actions are taken and followed up to implement the product innovation pipeline and portfolio in line with strategy
- Manage the integrated pricing project in Japan; deploy pricing projects in Japan with the support and engagement of marketing, sales and finance teams, global consultants and GMU resources
- Connect with the global competitive intelligence network, share inputs from country competitive intelligence and engage internal stakeholders in business trend analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Project management, product development and portfolio management experience
- Experience in marketing and product development both strategic and tactical
- Holistic understanding of business operation from supply chain & technical to marketing & sales
- Strong leadership skills
About the Company:
A leading international oil and gas corporation, this organisation is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Operating across a wide variety of areas in the oil and gas industry, this company operates a broad worldwide network employing tens of thousands.
戦略ビジネス, ビジネスプランニング, 経営, マーケティング, プロジェクトマネージメント