人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2019/04/292019-04-29 2019-06-28 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational medical device manufacturer is looking to hire an HR Manager. In this position, you will be leading HR projects, mainly in organisational change, performance management, compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and payroll.
- Identify development needs and draft, check, execute and monitor talent development plans
- Set budget definition and monitoring and compensation processes, update and remake retirement benefit, incentive scheme and/or onus plan
- Source, assess and recruit talent
- Assess and select new possible vendors to conduct training, schedule classes, set up logistics, systems and equipment, coordinate enrolment, coordinate new employee training
- Manage employees relations including labour agreements, litigation, disciplinary actions, separations and monitoring compliance with internal policies and local regulations
- Ensure correct monthly payslips for the subsidiary; maintain relationships with Institutions and guarantee the compliance with all HR regulations for the subsidiary; advice managers and HQ for possible issues and propose possible solutions, manage and verify all employees time record (Web system), maintain payroll data filing.
- Update employee database, prepare and analyse HR data, maintain individual employee file, monitor KPI o Exit interviews
- Master’s degree in Economics or a relevant humanistic studies
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Knowledge of the local labour regulations and personnel management
- Business level English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of medical devices, it is a true leader in the medical industry.
外資系, 人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器