人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Briana Long
掲載日 2019/03/07 2019-03-072019-05-06 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 9000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A European cooking appliance company is looking to hire an HR Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be the main point of contact regarding HR matters within Japan as well as external partners.
- Maintain an understanding of business strategies to provide HR insights and solutions
- Plan and execute detailed external market bench-marking of tools for employee retention
- Conduct recruiting activities such as creating job advertisements, candidate management, pre-screening, interviews, etc.
- Establish HR processes and monitoring for all ongoing administrative tasks in HR support
- Serve as a link between employees and management
- Plan and implement training measures and coordinate employee development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a specialisation in HR, psychology, or similar
- HR work experience in a similar position in Japan
- Understanding of payroll, local labour, tax and social insurance law
- Microsoft Office proficiency, SAP and SuccessFactors proficiency is a plus
- Ability to work in an international sales environment
- Excellent Japanese and English language proficiency is required, other languages are a plus
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this company has a long history of making popular cooking appliances. Its success has allowed it to distribute its products in a large number of countries all over the world.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター